[Qgis-user] Python-gdal missing

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 08:27:46 PDT 2012

Perhaps at some point a qgis installation was puting the files there, because
we are several ubuntu users with that problem. Or perhaps we all made
the same error,
who knows. The fact is that those files must be renamed or deleted
from /usr/local/lib because
they interfere with the correct ones in /usr/lib

Agus