[Qgis-user] Checkbox missing in WFS Client

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Aug 15 02:01:22 PDT 2012

Hi Katharina

 From 1.8 on, there is a checkbox 'check features' in the WFS dialog. If
you zoom to the desired view and uncheck the box, the WFS only downloads
the view extent (plus it reloads the required features if you zoom out
of that extent).
If you don't want the WFS client to reload when zooming out of the
extent, you might specify a BBOX filter: double click on the 'Filter'
column in the dialog and enter the filter xml in quotes.

Regards,
Marco

Am 14.08.2012 15:13, schrieb Katharina Lange:
> Hello!
>
> In my WFS Client not is shown the checkbox: Only request features
> overlapping the current view
>
> What is the problem? What can i do to solve it?
>
> Thanks!

Dr. Marco Hugentobler