[Qgis-user] Vector/Raster Projection Problem

Terry Morse tmorse at teleport.com
Wed Aug 15 23:13:32 PDT 2012

Thank you for the suggestion, Andre.

I tried to install Openlayers using the plug-in installer, but it appears not to be in the official
plug-in repository.  The closest I came  was OGR2Layers, which exports OGR layers to
OpenLayers html.  I also tried googling it, but didn't locate a download source.  Any
suggestions on how I can find and install it?

Thanks,
Terry