[Qgis-user] Vector/Raster Projection Problem

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Aug 16 02:09:00 PDT 2012

Am 16.08.12 08:13, schrieb Terry Morse:
> Thank you for the suggestion, Andre.
>
> I tried to install Openlayers using the plug-in installer, but it appears not to be in the official
> plug-in repository.

Yes, it is only in the authors repository:

http://build.sourcepole.ch/qgis/plugins.xml

You can add this to the list of your repositories
Python-plugin Installation, second tab, Add...

Or take the zip directly from the page and expand it to your
C:\Documents&Settings/<username>/.qgis/python/plugins folder.
If you haven't done that before, I would suggest the first method.

Greetings,
André Joost