[Qgis-user] Vector/Raster Projection Problem

Terry Morse tmorse at teleport.com
Thu Aug 16 16:38:57 PDT 2012

As Andre suggested, I installed OpenLayers and opened my problem layers: counties
(vector) and a mosaicked GMTED (raster); over a Google hybrid map, with th projection set
to EPSG 3857.  The GMTED layer superimposed properly over the Google image and the
counties layer did not.  Saving the counties layer with the pseudomercator projection led to
it overlaying properly as well.

Thank you Andre, and everyone else who who assisted.

Terry