[Qgis-user] SVG Fill

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Thu Aug 16 08:08:02 PDT 2012

Going slightly off-topic now, I'll shortly (within the next couple of
weeks) be releasing my FME loader for MasterMap for free use to all other
PSMA/OSMA members. The default version writes to Oracle (what we use), but
it it can be easily tweated to write to other formats including SQLite etc.

Admittedly FME is neither free nor Free, but we figure quite a few
authorities have it, and if they have someone vaguely capable with FME it
should be easy to use.

Back on topic: My loader provides a OS Style column which is what I'm
getting QGIS to style with. In theory this column is datasource agnostic.