[Qgis-user] problems making grass training map via qgis

Samantha Goodchild-Brown samanthag at geograph.co.za
Thu Aug 16 08:11:58 PDT 2012

Thank you

In my frustration I have reverted to linux version which has proved
useful - seeing more messages is helpful.
Mischa, your tip of g.region vect as well as finding reference to
v.in.region has proved helpful. This is likely to be my critical mistake.
In using the 'grass interface' I have again hit the RRR:GGG:BBB field
request (as I did with windows).
It is very frustrating to find this now again when I can find no other
reference to it anywhere (not even in tuts cautioning to make label column).
Is it absolutely neccessary to go into this at this point (go all the
way back and begin again) or is there a way to 'bypass' it?
Or some quick shortcut?

Richard - I look forward to getting to know SAGA

Paolo, what is OTB if sextante is gvSIG 'module'?

Sam