[Qgis-user] Help cutter raster

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:31:40 PDT 2012

Hi Lorena,

if you want to clip an image by using a mask layer, you must create first
that mask layer, which must be a polygon layer. You can do so in
Layer->New->New Shapefile Layer. Set for the mask layer the same reference
system of the image.

If you still have troubles please send to this list a detailed description
of the error you get, e.g., a screenshot or the error message.

I tried this out in QGIS 1.8.0 and it works.

Regards,

Germán

--
   |\__