[Qgis-user] Embeded layers/groups to 'normal' layers/groups

Julian Bogdani julian.bogdani at unibo.it
Wed Aug 29 09:00:48 PDT 2012

Hello,
I'm having problems with embeded layers in MacOS 10.6.8. The main (master) project does not load and QGIs crashes. This is maybe because I'm trying to load more then 2 external projects with several layers each. I don't get any alert when I build the master project, but once it is saved, closed and reopened the crash happens.
That's why embeding can not be a solution to my problem of having several projects, with styles, labels and queries needed to be  put together. I know about copying & pasting style but I have lots of layers grouped with lot's of raster images and everything should be loaded one-by-one.
I've tried the "Import project" plugin and it crashes too....

Is there any way transform embeded layers in 'normal' layers?

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com
http://bradypus.net