[Qgis-user] Trouble with overlay in 1.8.0

Roxette lucy.cradden at ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 03:36:36 PDT 2012

I am having a similar problem having upgraded from 1.7.4 to 1.8 -
specifically, using fTools to do an intersection between two point datasets
(where the points in each dataset are exactly co-located) creates an empty
shapefile with all the attributes of the two datasets, but no entries. The
SEXTANTE tools, however, seem to work fine?

I have tried the operations on both Mac OSX 10.6.8 and Scientific Linux 6.2
and both are giving exactly the same error for the same data.

Cheers,
Roxette

Havard Tveite wrote