[Qgis-user] Trouble with overlay in 1.8.0

Roxette lucy.cradden at ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 06:54:22 PDT 2012

I'm having trouble applying the patch because I can't find the Ftools plugin
files anywhere? They aren't in the .qgis/python/plugins directory with all
the other plugins - is this because it now comes packaged with QGIS now
rather than being installed individually? I've done a search and it doesn't
seem to exist - either on my Linux installation or the Mac version.

Any help much appreciated, I'm a newbie to this

please can you indicate a help resource where it is explained how to apply a
patch to qgis 1.8?
thank you