[Qgis-user] QGIS Contour Generation

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Fri Aug 31 04:17:11 PDT 2012

Hi Federico,
Please email the list, and not the person directly.
The purpose of lists is to pool knowledge, not to give courses, so all
conversations relevant to the list should stay with the list.

Judging by your unfamiliarity with raster and vector data formats, it
seems like you need deeper knowledge about what you are doing, rather
than just assistance with the use of QGis.

I don't have any URLs I can suggest for this, but perhaps someone else
on this list can help.

Kind regards,
Zoltan