[Qgis-user] [qgisserver] relatif path in qgs and raster issue

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Feb 1 06:44:14 PST 2012

Hi Yves

QGIS server in version 1.7.3 does not work (but will be ok in 1.7.4
again). Trunk is fine as well.

>I am testing qgis-server with libqgis-1.7.3 and qgis-1.7.1

Oh, are you mixing different library / application versions? Maybe the strange raster effects are because of that (I'm surprised it work at all).

And yes, relative paths are supported by QGIS server.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions