[Qgis-user] SEXANTE testing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jul 5 03:57:42 PDT 2012

Hi all.
I'm working on sextante, and I find a number of issues, mostly minor stuff.
I'm thinking of testing the modules one by one, and reporting on the wiki for each
the success or failure, and the operating system used.
Given the large number of modules, this requires a fair amount of work, and I'm
unable to do it all alone. Any volunteer? This would be especially suited for a
student, or someone that wants to learn all the analytical capabilities of the
sextante backends (GRASS, GDAL, OTB, etc.).
Please reply on this list, or privately to me.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu