[Qgis-user] SEXANTE testing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jul 5 05:28:54 PDT 2012

Il 05/07/2012 14:25, Victor Olaya ha scritto:

> I am currently out of office, but as soon as I get back, I will work on that.

good to know

> If you find errors that you can correct yourself, please do it.

done already - unfortunately I do not have much time to spare for that

> Otherwise, add a ticket and I will have a look at it.

no need to say, have a look to the queue ;)

> This sounds like a very effective way or working, and soon we will
> have SEXTANTE algorithms running smoothly and without problems :-)

being in the middle of the fight against small and medium sized issues, I'm a bit
less optimistic now, but I'm sure you can change that.

all the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu