[Qgis-user] SEXANTE testing

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:19:36 PDT 2012

> I have one comment though: it should be possible to read "R code error
> messages" in QGIS. If a user makes a script that contains a mistake in the R
> code,Sextante simply says "Could not load layer etc etc".

Those are saved by R to the Rout file in the "sextante" folder (in
your user folder). I will add some mechanism to maybe open it from
SEXTANTE.

I have seen your problems with the modeler. I am happy, as they are
not very serious (they are not in the execution, but in the design),
so should not be hard to fix.

Regards, and thanks!

Victor