[Qgis-user] Area Calculation in Field Calculation

Jeremy Hill hije14 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 01:19:12 PDT 2012

Harish,
As my screen capture shows, I am able to select the Layer or Project or Ellipsoid CRS. I am able to do it on a “Line” “Point” and “Polygon” Shapefile (.shp) file. I’m running QGIS 1.8 Lisboa. Maybe check and make sure that you have the most up-to-date version. Apart from that I’m not sure what else to tell you. Hopefully someone else can help.
Jeremy