[Qgis-user] Area Calculation in Field Calculation

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:49:15 PDT 2012

Yes I was a problem of version. I was using 1.8 on a system where 1.7.4 was
also installed and probably plugin did not update itself with installation
of 1.8. When I installed 1.8 on a machine which doesn't have any version of
QGIS, it showed correct window.

Thanks
Harish

--
Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>