[Qgis-user] digitizing new shapefile lAYERS

mikec at crownmaple.com mikec at crownmaple.com
Mon Jul 9 06:39:52 PDT 2012

everytime i digitizine while snapping to my outer boundary my new
shapefile does not appear, but when i digitize my new shapefile while
not snapping to any other files it does appear, and then i can alter
that shape by snapping the nodes to the files i want it snapped to.
this sounds ridiculous how you have to trick the software into creating
a shapefile that can be viewed.  Why can i not view a digitized shape
when snapping?  I know i can use the polygonizer, but i have made it
this far and not willing to alter my method.