[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8 plug-ins

stefaan dondeyne stefaan_dondeyne at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 06:05:09 PDT 2012

Hello

it did it fine with all the plug-ins I had installed

only, I got the warning that the f-tools plugin was redundant (bc it's now part and parcel of the programme) and had to be removed;

You can easily remove such plugins by deleting the subdirectory under

C:\Documents and Settings\---\.qgis\python\plugins\...

actually on stand alone computers I have also "installed" plugins by simply copying this subdirectory

Cheers

Stefaan

GSM +32 476 61 90 65 (Belgium) Mobile +258 82 89 295 64 (Mozambique)
Tel + 32 16 32 97 34 (Department Earth and Environmental Sciences - KU Leuven)
http://www.mozambiqueflora.com/index.php
http://ees.kuleuven.be/water2011/ - http://vimeo.com/dondeynevideo/videos