[Qgis-user] contour plugin

Vittorio Dell'Aquila viorayli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:36:39 PDT 2012

Thank you for your quick answer.
Actually matplotlib is installed (on MacOs Lion Server) and with QGis 1.8 I
see that there is the same error as with QGis 1.7: it has something to do
with matplotlib and not with QGis. It was a known bug, but I could not find
(even when I have installed QGIs 1.7) any feasable solution to correct the
problem.

vd

--
Vittorio Dell'Aquila