[Qgis-user] contour plugin

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Mon Jul 9 07:36:38 PDT 2012

On 7/9/2012 10:04 AM, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
>> Can someone provide step-by-step instructions -- with URLs needed to
>> obtain modules -- so that those of us can get contour properly up and
>> running?
> the plugin just needs matplotlib to be installed. Anyway is still a 3rd
> party plugin, so you should contact the author if you have particular
> issues.

How do I ensure matplotlib QGIS has proper access to matplotlib? Are the
steps I took sufficient?  Or should I have done it a different way?
(That's part of the detail I need.)

Dave

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  6467 Hanna Drive         | Cell:  (804) 305-5234
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan