[Qgis-user] QGIS presence at the AGIT conference in Salzburg

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 9 15:45:36 PDT 2012

Hi all

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all your thoughts so far. I also think that being neighbors with
> OSM group was great. They had a lot of great booth material (big posters,
> mugs, pins, small printout examples, ...) - something we can definitely
> learn from them.
>
> I opened a ticket for the plugin list issue http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5980
> and the default icon set http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5981
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita

Thanks for this really nice feedback everyone. I agree that 2.0 is
probably a good time to update the icon theme. I still tend to use the
'old' one as I find the icons easier to recognise. Robert had talked
about making an update to the GIS theme with more saturated icons as
the difference between icons is often difficult to distinguish
quickly. I will start a separate thread with this poll [1] and lets
wait say a week to make sure there is 50% or more in the 'do it now'
camp.

Werner / Anita could you embed it on the home page too maybe using [2]?

[1] http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4ffb5dfae4b08ad9dfac3f70
[2] <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.easypolls.net/ext/scripts/emPoll.js?p=4ffb5dfae4b08ad9dfac3f70"></script><a
class="OPP-powered-by" href="http://www.easypolls.net/"
style="text-decoration:none;"><div style="font: 9px arial; color:
gray;">free polls</div></a>

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services