[Qgis-user] shp a GPS

JC Notter jc.notter at orange.fr
Mon Jul 16 02:38:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

Example if you use command to get a "good" GPX format :

wpt :
"C:\Program Files\GPSBabel\gpsbabel.exe" -i shape -f in.shp -x
transform,wpt=rte,del -o gpx -F out.gpx

trk :
"C:\Program Files\GPSBabel\gpsbabel.exe" -i shape -f in.shp -x
transform,trk=rte,del -o gpx -F out.gpx

=> in.shp must be in wgs84 !

Regards

JC Notter