[Qgis-user] Getting landuse information for several circular polygons

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:53:07 PDT 2012

Hi Manuel,
I also suggest you to consider the analysis tools provided by Sextante [1].
It offers "bridges" to other GIS analysis software, like GRASS and SAGA,
and they have a lot of analysis functionalities and algorithms.
For example GRASS has the r.li.* [1 ]set of commamds for landscape analysis.

giovanni

[1] http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/sextante/
[2] http://grass.fbk.eu/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.li.html