[Qgis-user] Getting landuse information for several circular polygons

Manuel Spínola mspinola10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:14:26 PDT 2012

Thank you very much Simon.

No offense at all, by the contrary, very helpful and very grateful for your
message.

I will check all the stuff you suggested.

I teach landscape ecology and wildlife habitat evaluation for master
students, I use R for some topics, but I want use more QGIS and stay away
from commercial software.  Our students (from all over Latin America)
usually work under very restrictive budgets.

Best,

Manuel

--
*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre
mspinola at una.ac.cr
mspinola10 at gmail.com
Teléfono: (506) 2277-3598
Fax: (506) 2237-7036