[Qgis-user] GEM-MT plugin

Bob and Deb bobdebm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:04:59 PDT 2012

Hi Guiseppe,

Thanks for the clarification.  So, what do you hope to do with your plugin?
 The reason why I ask, is because I have some ideas that might be useful to
GEM-MT.

Btw, you might find this VRT useful for GEM-MT:

<OGRVRTDataSource>
    <OGRVRTLayer name="qed">
        <SrcDataSource>CSV:/vsicurl/http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/gis/qed.asc
</SrcDataSource>
        <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
        <LayerSRS>WGS84</LayerSRS>
        <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="Longitude"
y="Latitude"/>
        <Field name="Date" type="Date" />
        <Field name="TimeUTC" type="Time" />
        <Field name="Latitude" type="Real" />