[Qgis-user] GEM-MT plugin

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 17 16:39:22 PDT 2012

Hi Bob,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Bob and Deb <bobdebm at gmail.com> wrote:
> The reason why I ask, is because I have some ideas that might be useful to
> GEM-MT.

well, let's talk about your ideas or file tickets in the plugin
tracker [1] and I'll reply there. There're already some opened
ticket.

> Btw, you might find this VRT useful for GEM-MT:

sure!

I guess I'll publish a newer version tomorrow, I'm testing all the
stuff I added in the latest 2 days.

In the next version the user will able to use the plugin on any
loaded layer, not a CSV file only.

In addition, to improve performances, I'm working on importing
CSV file into a SL database.

Regards.

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/projects/gem-mt/issues

--