[Qgis-user] OsGeo4W-setup

legiopatrianostra legio.patria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:56:09 PDT 2012

Hello Andreas,

Maybe I was not very clear, I like to work with the dev version, and when I
access through the Internet to download the Qgis 1.9.0 (OSGeo4W-setup.exe), the
icons of the Qgis 1.9.0 - Desktop and Bowser , does not appear either on
the desktop or the Start Menu, All Programs, OSGeo4W folder.

Only the icons related to the Qgis stable version 1.8.0, is that they are
placed either on the desktop or the Start Menu, All Programs, OSGeo4W folder
.

Thanks for the help

Oliveira BrĂ¡s