[Qgis-user] OsGeo4W-setup

legiopatrianostra legio.patria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:24:01 PDT 2012

Hello Andrea,

These were the procedures used to install the Qgis 1.8.0, and also the
version 1.9.0 (dev)

Sending image attachment to Andrea see what is installed.

Every day I make an update, and I choose to put the icons on the desktop.
All are placed in the stable version, the icons of the dev version, does not
appear anywhere.

Thanks for the help,
Oliveira