[Qgis-user] Smartphone suggestions for QGIS Mobile

venerio giuseppe anardu anardu.geol at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 26 10:52:40 PDT 2012

Hello,
I have to buy a new mobile phone, so I would like to buy a good one to use with QGIS Mobile, and finally enter in the world of the mobile gis.

I already saw interesting models of Samsung, even in price; but I think that their "capacitive" touch displays doesn't let to operate with enough precision, beause has to be used with fingers or a thick soft round pointed stilus, respect to the "resistive" touch display that that can be used with everithing and with its thin pointed stilus, as well.

Does someone used theese kind of displays and can give opinion and suggestions to right addres my choiche?
Thank you in advance,
Venerio