[Qgis-user] showing google layers, downloading 1.8.0

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:08:51 PDT 2012

Dear List, Just wanted to thank again those who offered help to me in the past and to let all know that I got a Google satilite image to load in Qgis 1.8 with the open layers pluggin. I first had to download the new Qgis version onto a flash drive as win 7 64 bit (or maybe my anti virus or browser) would not let it go to my hard drive.I'll be playing with it over the next few days but so far I am very impressed. Kudos to the developer.  thanks again from a very grateful, John Rask