[Qgis-user] using Google in open layers

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 00:42:55 PDT 2012

If the plugin isn't loading then it's probably a python error of some
sort, I'm not really able to help (limited python knowledge).
However:
mostly the openlayers plugin just works for everyone, so there's
probably a little more detail that you'd need to provide than "stopped
working etc".

If you can't over ride the red flag from win7 (assuming it's one of
those you downloaded this from the internet and windows can't verify
it's a safe file" issues) then your problems may well be something to
do with the windows security settings. You need admin rights to
install using osgeo which is probably your best bet to get it working.

Not a lot to go on from your email, hope this helps.