[Qgis-user] using Google in open layers

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:57:11 PDT 2012

Hello and thanks to Matt and Micha,I do have open layers in my version of QGIS 1.7.4 and when I try to add the Google satilite image, or any other layer for that matter, it crashes the program with the message "QGIS has stoped working... etc." I have tried to upgrade to 1.8 but windows red flags the oges4 installation. I have the seperate plugin Google layers but it will not play well and when I start 1.7.4 I get the message it did not load. I'm using win 7 64 bit. Thanks again for your advice.J.R.