[Qgis-user] Print Composer: Best Practices

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Sat Jul 28 17:29:51 PDT 2012

Can you tell me if this enable support for transparency?

I'm using 1.7.4 primarily, & working increasingly with v1.8, & I note that my 1.7.4 version does not support polygon transparency when overlaid on a bitmap background. Is there a solution to this?

Ay present my solution is a png export of the map added to the legend in a 3rd party application, again not ideal as the legend colours are incorrect as they are not transparent either.

Brent Wood