[Qgis-user] Case sensitive

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Mar 13 11:23:57 PDT 2012

I would have no idea how it even start looking for a developer or maintainer. Is there a site where I could donate some money if I wanted to benefit win development? How would I know that it's not going to some kind of fraud?
I looked at the website and there is only a general donation link without specification.
Jake