[Qgis-user] Marker line not shown using New Symbology

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Thu Nov 1 14:27:44 PDT 2012

I am trying to use a line symbology with arrow heads in both ends:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5013418/Marker_line_not_shown.png>

But the arrow head which should be shown on last vertex point is not shown
on the map canvas!

The problem occurs both in windows and in Linux.

One peculiar thing is that the dimension plugin uses a symbology with two
arrowheads like I wish to use and it works perfect. But using the same
symbology (*.qml file) on my own shape file gives the same errors as above.

And if I manually ad lines to the dimension plugin layer some of my added
lines (without numbers) are with errors while the others are ok:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5013418/Dimension_Plugin_Symbology.png>

You can test my shape file (including qml) file here:  double_arrows.zip
<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8189384/double_arrows.zip>

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit