[Qgis-user] Copy and paste styles between layers - minor issue

James Stott James.Stott at npaconsult.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 07:32:33 PDT 2012

I find that I have to pan the map for the style to be applied rather
than open the layer properties.

James

James Stott BSc (Hons) MSc | Senior Professional
Nicholas Pearson Associates | 30 Brock Street | Bath | BA1 2LN
T: 01225 445548 | M: -
http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/

http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/about-news.asp