[Qgis-user] Copy and paste styles between layers - minor issue

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Thu Nov 1 14:36:35 PDT 2012

Copy and paste styles between layers is a cool thing - I often save a subset
of a larger shape file and like to adapt the symbology from the major shape
file to the subset and copy paste is very easy.

But to make the paste procedure work I have to do this after pasting:
* Open layer properties
* Clicking the Apply button

Anybody else experience this?

Not a big issue but probably an easy thing to fix in next version?

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit