[Qgis-user] Marker line not shown using New Symbology

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sat Nov 3 15:14:00 PDT 2012

Hi Goyo

Thanks for pointing this out. It appears I've been digitizing in a wrong way
all the time I have used Qgis.

I have been left clicking for the first point of a line, left clicking again
for the last point of a line and then right clicked to finish the
digitizing.

I now realize I should only do this: Left click on first point and rigth
click on last point!

I will try to remember this in the future!

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit