[Qgis-user] Problem with contour plugin if input data contains lot of min and max values

Sylvie Perdriel sperdriel at cairn-dev.fr
Tue Nov 6 09:47:35 PST 2012

Hello to all,

Thank’s to Lionel Roubeyrie's contour plugin : it’s of great interest in my
applications.

I had some trouble plotting contours using the contour plugin from an xyz
file dealing with population. In this particular case, some in the inner
polygons where not belong to the proper outer polygon for a given contour
level. I made some modifications, surely not perfect,  on the way inner and
outer boundaries calculated by matplotlib are managed. I would be glad to
share my modifications if wanted.

Thank you to all of the QGIS developers for this great application that I
use quite every day.

Best regards,

cairn_smallb

Sylvie Perdriel

tel : +33 (0)1 73 63 74 32
port.: +33 (0)6 08 49 46 54
sperdriel at cairn-dev.fr
26 Avenue Brezin - 92380 Garches – France

Web :  <http://www.cairn-dev.fr/> www.cairn-dev.fr

! Ne manquez pas d’aller visiter le nouveau site Web de Cairn Développement
: www.cairn-dev.fr