[Qgis-user] Categorized labels

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:58:00 PST 2012

Not exactly, but close. If you open the labeling tool, go to 'Data defined
settings' tab. There you can define font, color, etc based on user-defined
fields. But those fields must contain a color definition (RGB code I guess,
but check), numbers if you want to use it to define the font size, etc. So
I don't think you can define both color and font of a label in one column.