[Qgis-user] Python error enabling sextante plugin

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:27:49 PST 2012

>There is a problem with a missing folder.
>
>YOu can manually add it, or pull the latest changes from github, since it
>is already fixed
>
>Regards, and sorry for that
>
>Victor

today I had tried to updat the osgeo4w installation of qgs-dev.

After this. The python error is still here.

SO I try to remove the sextante plugin. The plugin install will do me only
the downgrade option. The installer say me that I have the 1.0.8 and the
downgrade will bring me to the 1.0.7 version.
I give a yes to downgrading.

But with my big surprise it say me that is not possible to install
because is missing a dependencies.

The missing dependencies is:
admintools.AdminToolsAlgorithmProvider.

Please notice I'm try-ing to do a downgrade. So it quite strange that is
missing a dependencies for 1.0.7 that is (AFAIK) a core plugin.

--
Andrea Peri