[Qgis-user] OTB issues

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Sat Nov 10 07:15:01 PST 2012

Hi,

> I am new using the QGIS and now I have to prepare some backscatter imagen
> processing using OTB and for some reason  when I installed the QGIS I am
> having this message of error.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> Can I have some help, I am trying to this this for more than 3 days without
> success.

you have to do what is written in the error message, check the
sextante log (look in the "analysis" menu, "log" entry) to understand
what is going on. Probably you haven't configured properly the
sextante folders (again, look in the "configuration" in the analysis
menu).

I would suggest also to try qgis master with osgeo4w, it has the
latest Sextante features/fixes.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --