[Qgis-user] qgis and Large Format Print

haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Thu Nov 15 01:41:50 PST 2012

I confirm issue on both 1.8 and master.
It is related to these tickets:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3687

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5840

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4821

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6498

I suppose we have problem with large memory usage on 32 bits platforms if it
exceeds memory allowed. If confirmed, maybe this should be solved by using
clustered temporary files so that it never exceeds max allowed memory in OS.
All this need further investigations. I'm ready to fund this but that would
help a lot if somebody confirm that this is a memory issue.. I don't know
how to monitor this by myself.
RĂ©gis