[Qgis-user] Set relative path [QGIS 1.8.0 on Win XP]

Raffaella Sanna raffaellasanna at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 15 07:27:14 PST 2012

Hi!
I have some problem working with relative path.

My QGIS project is stored with a path like this: E:/GIS_folder/Qgis.qgs, and all GIS data are in E:/GIS_folder/DATA_folder, so project and data are stored in the same folder.
I saved this project with relative path, from 'project properties' -> 'save relative path', but when I copy all the folder "GIS_folder" on another pc (on C: disk) and I open the project, all shapefiles are still linked to my pc (E:, not C:).
Is it possible to make the project on other pc, without recall all the shapefiles' path?
Thank you,
Raffaella