[Qgis-user] Zonal statistics behaviour

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Nov 16 23:38:25 PST 2012

Hi Jason

Can you share sample data (or send it to me privately if it is not public)?

>(in v1.8.0)

I've recently fixed a bug in the zonal statistics code, but I think it
was something different (out of raster bounds problem). Also, the
performance for large data set has improved considerably with that
commit, so you might try a recent nightly build.

Regards,
Marco