[Qgis-user] Zonal statistics behaviour

jasperfs jsperfslage at hrc-lab.org
Sat Nov 17 03:09:15 PST 2012

Hi Marco,

Thanks for such a quick reply.  I can certainly send along a copy of the raster – it is a public source – but let me get approval from management before sending a vector layer to you (not a public source).

I’ll hope to hear back from them tomorrow and perhaps send both layers together; if not, I’ll aim for Monday to get you some samples of some sort.  I’ll also work on getting an updated build to try (hadn’t thought of that yet – good to know there are improvements in the tool already).

Thanks for your help!

Jason