[Qgis-user] QGISWebserver and PostGIS-Layer

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Thu Nov 22 08:05:19 PST 2012

Hello!

Thank you for your answer!

> the URL seems to lack the BBOX parameter (I think this is a necessary
> parameter in a GetMap request)
> Can you access the maps through QGIS desktop?
> What happens if you send a GetCapabilities request:
> http://myserver/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

In QGIS Desktop, everything seems ok, the GetCapabilities-Request looks
also ok - here the head of the answer cut 'n copied:

<WMS_Capabilities version="1.3.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wms
http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/capabilities_1_3_0.xsd"><Service><Name>WMS</Name><Title>QGIS-Server</Title><Abstract/><OnlineResource
xlink:type="simple"
xlink:href=""/><ContactInformation><ContactPersonPrimary><ContactPerson>Albin
Blaschka</ContactPerson><ContactOrganization>LFZ
Raumberg-Gumpenstein</ContactOrganization></ContactPersonPrimary><ContactVoiceTelephone/><ContactElectronicMailAddress>albin.blaschka at raumberg-gumpenstein.at</ContactElectronicMailAddress></ContactInformation></Service>

Concerning the BBOX:
I tried it with the following URL (for a small area close to the town of
Salzburg), but again, no success, just a white canvas:

http://myserver/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=image/png&CRS=EPSG:4326&WIDTH=500&HEIGHT=500&LAYERS=mypostgislayer&BBOX=12.96,47.79,12.98,47.81

Thanks,
Albin