[Qgis-user] QGISWebserver and PostGIS-Layer

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Nov 22 07:48:43 PST 2012

Hi Albin,

the URL seems to lack the BBOX parameter (I think this is a necessary
parameter in a GetMap request)
Can you access the maps through QGIS desktop?
What happens if you send a GetCapabilities request:
http://myserver/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7720 (20121122) __________

http://www.eset.com